Hi everybody, here we are the end of Oct. we are not doing any trick or treating, everyone is too old in this park, ha-ha. We are hopefully having a garage sale over at Chris and Rick's in Nov. got to go through all the stuff stored in the shed and see if I can get any money for it, got to do something, I do not like being in the position we are in at the moment, not destitute, but near enough to be its cousin!!. LOL.
On a brighter note the weather was lovely this morning when I went on my 2 mile hike around the park, and only two other people were out. I could not go to swim today, had one of those woman's appointments.
Craig called us on Tues. he is in California. Michelle's Grandad died this past weekend, our condolences to Michelle, her Mum and family.
Thank you Janet for the pink ballcap, (Breast cancer). I will wear it when I walk or when I go to the pool.
So our next holiday will be Thanksgiving!, who's doing what for that day?,
Rick's Mum (Midge ) comes in on Nov. 3rd. I think she is staying until Feb.
My post is short, so goodbye all, keep in touch. Mum. (B).
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment