Friday, October 2, 2009

Well I guess its up to me again, come on Rick / Chris time you put something on here!!
We have gone into a cool area with the weather here, it is just great in the mornings, windows open a nice breeze going through, if it would only stay this way I think we all would be happy, it has been so hot here, I just do not know how people can work in the heat.
Paul had his birthday yesterday, Rick had his birthday Sept, as did Hayden, next up is Janet & Craig, then Karis, busy birthday time!!
Hayden & Nick seem to be really enjoying their sports, Hayden with his Ice Hockey & Golf & Nick with his Football & Fishing, they are busy boys, and of course Sara and her horses, really enjoying teaching other girls to ride, way to go Sara!! , and the busiest of them all MUM (Janet) running them here there and everywhere, and enjoys every minute of it!!.
I thought I might of had a babysitting job starting Oct. but it was not to be, oh well, maybe something will turn up soon!. I am still keeping up with my power walks, weights etc, so between that and housework and seeing to Mel I am quite busy, but it would be nice to earn a little pocket money doing something I enjoy.
Okay thats all for now, until next time, Love to all Mum. (B)