Sunday, November 15, 2009

CATCH UP!!!!

II think we have finally arrived at fall weather here in Orlando, the last few mornings have been so cool and fresh its good to breath it in. By lunchtime yesterday we were back with warmer weather , not too hot. Its supposed to be 50 - 80 this next few days, we shall see! I just love to open all the windows.
Yesterday we had a garage sale, ( Chris, Rick and I, ) we had fun, the stamps did not do anything to talk about, but we sold quite a bit of STUFF!!
Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?, we are going to Chris & Rick's, I am making the Apple Pie (sorry Janet! I know you love my Apple Pie).
We talked to Grandma today, our usual weekly call, she was sounding quite perky, she has trouble holding a thought, and remembering names etc, well after all she will be ninety one in Dec. (just my reminder to all) not that any of you need a reminder!.
Gordon called last week, he is still the same old Gordon, started up more birds, so that keeps him happy, and going to the pub to meet his friends etc. He might come over next Sept. if all goes well, he just does not like the long wait at the airport and then the flight, it wears him out, I told him it wears us all out!!. None of us are getting any younger, its getting to be too much trouble to pack a bag!.
Time to go and relax, then get my stuff ready for the gym tomorrow. Also Princess wants me to play, or something!!!
Bye to all, take care of each other. Mum. ("B")

No comments: