Today is Sunday, March 9th. B and Mel were over last evening and we tried a new (for us) italian restaurant named "Amalfis" just up the street from our house. It had previously passed the "rick" lunch test and last night it passed the "beryl" dinner test.

We (Beryl, Mel, Chris and I) have booked a cruise for April 27 through May 4th. Our itinerary is: April 28th - Cruising, 29th - San Juan, 30th - St. Maarten, May 1st - St. Thomas, 2nd and 3rd - Cruising, and the 4th - home.
Sorry to hear that Janet and Bob had to cancel their post Christmas cruise!
I also hope everyone is staying warm out there. It has been "c-o-l-d" here. I woke up this morning to 42 degrees. That meant you all farther north have quite a CHILL going on! This time change (spring forward) sucks to...
Oh yea...We still have phones - both land line and cellular, functional electronic email, and I believe the US postal authorities still deliver paper mail here. So write, call, text - whatever...
If CRAIG and MICHELLE - by chance took a brief moment out of their apparently overwhelming schedules and are reading... CALL, WRITE, SHOUT, make a ripple in the big pond, send up a smoke signal, DO SOMETHING that remotely appears to be a communique...
Love to all Rick and Chris



No comments:
Post a Comment