Thursday, March 13, 2008

THIS AND THAT!!!!!

Hello to all who are reading this, there is not much to report, as Rick beat me to it , giving the news about the cruise. Well we are looking forward to the cruise
and we know we will have a great time, Mel and I are looking forward to seeing Puerto Rico, as neither of us has been there, we will be there from 3p.m. until sailing at 10p.m. should be quite interesting.
The news from our little corner of Orlando is, Super Walmart has opened and Kohl's, there is also a Taco Bell and K.F.C. for those who like it ( NOT ME ), at this stage we do not know what else is going in, we just have to wait and see, everywhere is getting so built up, more shops to shop at but all the same stuff, at least we will not have to travel far for a store, what we save on gas goes somewhere else.
We have been having some very weird weather for some time now, we never know what to expect , cold, rain, sun, thank goodness we don't have snow, I do not envy all of you that get snow, not my cuppa tea anymore, I enjoy going to the pool and laying in the sun too much.
I called Grandma last week, she is not very happy, she says she does not like the place she is in, but we think she would say that no matter where she goes, she is so used to coming and going when she wanted to, now she is limited, can only go out if someone takes her with them,
not much we can do about it, I am sure she will get used to it soon, in the meantime we keep calling, and I send her cards, so that she is getting some mail.
Well thats it for now, maybe more to talk about next time.
Love to all, Mum & Dad.
( B & Mel )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.