Well today is Wednesday 03/05 Rick has been out of town since Monday morning so as usual I am getting little sleep (amazing how used you get to the sounds of your partner and how much you notice the silence when they are not around).
Some of you may be wondering if the doctor was able to do anything about Rick's ear problem and the answer to that for now is NO! Lots of pills as usual but no great results so far so if your passing through the neighborhood ours is the house with the loud TV.....lol
Well wouldn't you know it but Rick goes away and something has to go wrong.....I got up Tuesday morning (4am) to find that my car won't start and I am relegated to riding my bike to work Tues and Wed so far so I guess like it or not my hard earned flab will be somewhat depleted this week!
Well all for now as this is my first entry and I don't wish to bore you all any more!
Bye for now
Chris
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations on your 1st blog posting, Chris!!! Hope your car is no big deal to set right, and that your ride to and from work on your bike isn't a big deal either! It's nice to see your sense of humor is in tact. Hope Rick has a safe journey and his ear "snaps out of it"!!! Your brother has his ears checked now that he's in a real industry shop, and they actually think he can hear! HA! So much for modern technology!! xoxxo Cheri
Post a Comment