Mel and I hope everyone had a lovely Easter wherever you were, and that the Easter Bunny was gooood to you, especially you little ones.
We had breakfast cooked by me ( Mum, of course ), and then I went out front and did some weeding, the weather was so nice and cool for it, and Mel fixed a shelf that was falling down in the storage shed, and then it was time for his soccer on T.V.
After awhile we went over to Chris and Rick's, we were invited for dinner, actually I called them earlier in the week and asked them, dinner at your house or ours on Sunday, so we went to theirs, we had a really nice afternoon, and a really good dinner, I don't think I will want to eat until Tues.
We talked to Grandma again today, she sounds real good, said she is fine and will be moving to Poole soon, we don't know when at this stage, as she could not stay on the phone, they were going to tea!! So if anyone was thinking of sending her a card or a letter, hold on until we get her new address.
I have got that spring cleaning feeling, I want to do all sorts of things, and I cannot decide what to do first, oh well, I will just start and see where it leads me to.
We have had a cat living under the house, our neighbour came to tell us last week, it had made a hole in the air vents, so we have to wait until we know it is out and there are no kittens there, then we can block it up again.
Time to go and see what Mel is up to!!
Bye for now, love to all.
Mum & Dad.
("B" & Mel).
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment