Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Updates from Grant Street

Hello all, this is Rick. I am home early today to prepare for a 1:30 doctor appointment, hopefully to restore my hearing. Since the bronchitis epsiode several weeks hence, I have been unable to hear clearly. It has been like listening with your head perpetually under water. Not pleasant after awhile and especially not for nearly three weeks. I have no idea what they will do today if anything. I believe placing tubes in my ears has been suggested, but not confirmed. At this point I am up for anything!

My Mom leaves this coming Staurday (2/9/08). Time has passed rather quickly for me. I can't speak for Chris, but he has been a "trooper".

We are planning another cruise sometime around May. We have a large sum (reimbursed by Royal Carribean) to use before the end of the year. It's hard for me to take time off during hurricane season so May is the primary choice. Maybe we can get a two bedroom suite and B and Mel can go... We'll see.

Well, this constitutes my quartlery update. CHris has yet to post anything. We do need to get some pics taken and posted. (B) has the better camera!

Love to all. Take care and stay warm.

No comments: