Monday, June 25, 2007

OOOOOPS!!!!

Here I am back to make my apollogies, yes I did read the update on the house, and then Mel and I got talking, for some reason Thurs. was mentioned, and of course I typed in Thurs. for closing, well you all know I was wrong, SORRY!!. If I am not careful I will meet myself coming back, I'm in such a tizz wozz these days(could it be my age?).
Well everybody seems busy doing things these days, I think I am the only one on the computer!!!!
BYE MUM.

1 comment:

Beryl, Melvyn, Christopher and Rick said...

Nope - it's not age...
Chris and I are diligently working on convincing B and Mel that B needs to return to the work-force, at least a part-time position, and one with little to no stress. As we all know she is full of energy and must stay fully engaged at all times or become - well, what's the best words here? ‘Less acquiescent’. Yes, those seem to work. :-)

But for now we will keep her busy helping us over at the new house. There’s lots of cleaning to been done and carpet to be ripped out, and so-on. We’ll keep you all informed. R&C