Sunday, June 24, 2007
Soon to be moving!!!!
So what good news , Rick & Chris have finally got the inspection over on the house, and things are really moving forward, closing on Thurs, and then the work begins. Looks like I will be putting my movers hat back on, and the gloves(got to watch those hands). I thought it was over when Janet moved, (but there I go thinking again) well as everyone keeps telling me, I am happy when I am busy and helping. I guess July is going to be a busy month, and of course we have a birthday coming up in July( a special one) someone is going to be 21( yes its our Nina), I know all birthdays are special but, back way back when I was younger(a lot) 21 was THE ONE. Keely had her birthday yesterday she is now eleven, my gosh they sure make us feel old. Not much happening at the Glover house this weekend, took my car in (Matrix) the check engine light coming on , its fixed now, thank goodness it was still under warranty, it was the coil that sends the signal to the electrics, so the darn thing kept slowing on me, alls well now!! Yesterday Mel and I went up to the pool, stayed about 2 hours. So today other than pick up my car its been lazy day. Talked to Gran. today she was feeling a bit lonely, Carole & Jim are down in Poole, doing some repairs on their place, they have been gone all week, but when they get back they are taking her back there for a few days. Guess thats all for now, "B"& Mel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment