Sunday, June 27, 2010



Hi Ya'll, yes belive it or not this is Chris!
I decided to finally put the pics on the blog of Dad and Rick in the hospital for those who were unfortunate enough to not get to visit while they were there! The first pic is Dad right after surgery trying to wake up with Me, Mum and Janet looming over him just waiting for that moment when he's awake enough for us to start asking those many questions of "do you need this" can I get you that" "are you comfortable" "need another pillow" "need a blanket" and so on and so forth! All those questions must have made him want out of that hospital all the faster cos the second pic is Dad trying to make a run for it and Janet bringing him right back....lol





Here we have Rick first pic putting on a happy face (for me I think cos this was his first ever surgery so you know he had to be nervous) The second pic is Rick right after surgery and he had recoverd from surgery so quickly that he easily realized I was about to take his pic and he was not much inpressed....lol (Sorry Rick but whether you feel your at your best or not pics will be taken...lol ) I have to say Rick did much better in hospital than I thought he would and didn't try to straighten a single picture or align the furnature (as far as I know )!
Well I will go now as I better check on Rick cos as Mum said they are both getting around much better now so as you can guess we have to keep checking on what they are getting in to!

No comments: