Hello again to all,
Things are going well with the two patients, they have both now graduated to the walking cane, Mel still has to wear the back brace when leaving the house, otherwise he is doing pretty good, I walked him up to the pool this morning so he could get some sun, and a change from the house, he sat and read, and I did some workout in the pool!! Mel & Rick both have exercises to do three times a day, the P.T. leaves her instructions after she has done her visit! Rick is doing really good, getting up the stairs well, in and out of the chair, I think they have both suprised themselves as to how well they are progressing. Chris has had a week off work (vacation time), and wouldn't you know he has had a cold!!
I am still doing my 3 mile hike around the park early morning, then see to my hubby (breakfast), and if I can beat the weather I go to the pool, my life is soooo exciting isn't it, I cannot grumble there are people who cannot get out at all.
We are enjoying the World Cup Soccer / Wimbledon Tennis, and of course GOLF!! What about that John Isner? what a match, I was worn out just watching it. I am going to say bye for now, feet up glass of wine and some T.V.
Until the next time, Love to all, Take good care of each other.
Mum. "B"
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So grateful for the successful healing and the very best home care two people could possibly have! Take care you don't wear yourself out, B! Hugs to all!
Post a Comment