We will miss coming home to a clean house, completed laundry and everything (yes everything) ironed. Our sheets and pillow cases were always crisp and she even ironed Chris' work pants and shirts. He was the only 'creased' employee at Lowes. I'll be back to ironing my dress shirt and slacks in the morning before going to work, Chris will be wrinkled again and the house will have to wait until Sunday's for it weekly dusting. Laundry will be again done on Thursday evenings after work with Chris and I folding clothes until bed time. Miss Kitty will be totally lost for weeks I am sure. She is totally attached to Mom. Yes - we all will miss her.
She and Chris do get along pretty well and get up to some strange things when they venture out together as you will see by the pictures below. I actually have no idea where or what they were doing. Sometimes ignorance is bliss! Over the years they have chased alligators, nearly wrecked cars from laughing to hard, got lost numerous times, wondered through forest looking for the perfect pine cone, shopped every major mall, strip mall and bargain store in the area...and on and on.
Congrats to Cheri and Paul on scoring the 'new' appliances. From the pictures they appear to be nearly unused.
Recently I spent about 12 hours in the emergency room for them to tell me that I had pulled a groin muscle. (VERY PAINFULL)... I am limping about like a 90 year old man. The doctors tell me that it will take 3 to 6 months to heal properly. I have no idea or recollection of any incident that could have caused the injury to begin with.
Well, I best be getting off of this thing. We send our love out to everyone and hope everyone manages this recession period with little to no problems. Chris has always been the coupon king so we are covered there...
Love and best wishes to all. C & R





No comments:
Post a Comment