Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nothing Exciting Here!!!

Hello to all, we have finally, I think finished with the cold weather, we are today sweating, but not complaining.
Mel and I went to Port Canaveral Monday to drop off our friends from York, Liz & Danny, Janet and I met them when we went on a mini cruise, and Mel & I made friends with them, they wanted us to go on the cruise with them, but, not to be also Mel has to have the weather really warm for a cruise, so they come back this weekend and are staying in Orlando for a week, they have a time share apartment, then they go back on the twenty first, so I imagine we will see them before they leave.
Chris / Rick & Ricks Mom (Midge) have all been sick, some kind of stomach bug, they are all over that now, but Rick is having trouble with his hip, (getting older) lol. Mel & I are doing O.K. just the usual aches and pains now and then, but nothing to get us down.
I have been selected for Jury Duty once again, March 17th, not too thrilled, but hey, you do what you have to do. I am still going to the Gym, trying to keep the old joints moving, its working!! I have to say I do enjoy it and I feel so much better when I go. If this weather keeps up I will be going up to the pool in the afternoons, maybe get a suntan!!!

I am sure you have all heard about the fires in Australia, and how bad it is, well as most of you know, my sister and her family live over there, and they are fine, the fires are not near them, thank goodness, but they are having some very hot weather, temps 114f , Steven said it was so hot on the weekend they could not go outside. Lets hope they get some relief soon.

Well thats all I have to write about for now, so until next time, for those of you having cold weather, keep warm, and those where its too hot try to keep cool.
Bye for now. Mum & Dad.

No comments: