Just thought I would take a break from cleaning house and see what I can come up with here!!!!
Well as I said cleaning house, also moving furniture to accomodate the Christmas Tree, which Dad will be putting up this Saturday, hopefully!! Then of course I get the big job, fluffing the branches and hanging the ornaments,( oh yes we both string the lights, thats so I do not get dizzy going round in circles,(no comment needed thank you all).
Midge and I will be going to the mall on Friday, Midge needs to shop for gifts, I am about done, I will go to lookie see what else I MIGHT need to get!!! I have had all my Christmas music playing while I have been busy, my C.D. of music from the Nutcracker, I just love that, I get the pictures in my mind from the show.
Chris and Rick have all their lights up outside their house, we have to enjoy looking at our neighbours, we do not have any electric outlets outside the screen porch, but I will put some stuff out there on the porch.
Okay breaktime is over got to go. bye all. Mum (B)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment