Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS Updates...

Well, my brother Steve and his wife Gina arrived safely. He actually enjoyed his flight and thought it was the best thing ever until we went to Epcot and he rode Mission to Mars. Within the first few seconds of the ride Chris and I heard a big woo-hooooo as we shot skyward in the virtual rocket...

We had a great Christmas day at B and Mel's. As always B out did herself on cooking. Marie (their neighbor) was there. She is so quiet...

On Saturday we (Chris, Midge, Steve, Gina and me) all trekked off to Epcot. It was Steve and Gina's first Disney adventure. We arrived at 9am and departed at 10pm... We all were so very tired. It was a great day for all. Mom and Gina loved shopping and they each loved Honey I Shrunk the Audience... Mom couldn't stop talking about the snake that came right up to her face and the mice that scurried around her feet. (3D show)... All in all this has been a great Christmas for us. I hope yours' was just as great.

I have attached a photo show to the right for your convenience... some have captions when you click on them, some do not.

No comments: