Mel was here today and painted a bit. Yes, we are still painting. Between the excessive rain and the subsequent humidity; painting is taking awhile. I had planted a tomato plant in a five gallon bucket. It was doing quite well for a month or so. Then between the heat and the high winds from afternoon storms, I am harvesting far fewer tomatoes than anticipated. It is nothing like the bounty Paul and Cheri are reaping from their Avant Garden. Way to go farmer john!
Hell must be freezing over because we (via Beryl express) finally received communication from Craig (well - from Michelle on behalf of all I suppose). I am somewhat sure that this was the result of intensive interrogation tactics by Janet. She's so delicately natured and all.
Do you think this will be our communication ration until the Holidays? Hopefully not. (Maybe I should POLL that.)
Well, time to go. A special hello to those down under. We haven't heard from you all in some time now. You can leave comments here if you'd like.
Love to all. C & R



No comments:
Post a Comment