Hello to all out there!!
We are still getting lots of rain, thanks to Tropical Storm Fay, I am telling you I am getting cabin fever, hardly been out this week, only when I really had to, but I found things to do, like shampoo'ing carpets, rearranging furniture, cleaning out cabinets and baking.
We have had about one hour of no rain, then it pours again, also got some reading in and watched dvd's, but that was in the evening after dinner. We have had some good dvd's from the library, for those of you who know them, Inspector Frost, Cracker and The Darling Buds of May, they have been very interesting.
Gran. is well, Mel talked with her on Sun. short one, she had just had dinner and was going up to her room. We hear Craig and family are in Spain this week, well everyone deserves a vacation if you can afford it, I hope the weather was good for them, and the girls had a great time.
Not much going on here, will be getting ready for Gordon soon, hence the baking ahead of time, wonderful when you can and freeze it, it will save me some time when he is here.
This weather is driving Princess crazy, she does not like the noise, she goes around with her tail stuck up like a bottle brush, poor thing. Oh and I think she is going to be a man's cat, she is all over Mel when he comes home, up on his lap, I am lucky if she sits next to me.
Rick has been working late due to the bad weather, he is at the emergency command centre, gets home between seven and eight p.m., and of course Chris never knows when he is going to get off work, they keep him late often. I will more than likely go over tomorrow and take some baking for them. Dad of course will NOT be playing golf it is probably water logged.
Okay bye to all, take care, and if you are getting all this rain try to keep dry.
"B"& Mel
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment