Hello one and all.
Its been a while since I was on here, but things do not always go the way we want them to! The last two weeks I have had my body doing yard work, no planting just taking stuff out and rearranging, hard work, its been so hot, I just about melted and wore myself out, I must try to remember I am not as young as I think I am!!, after doing yard work then onto rearranging the screen porch, I just about drive Mel crazy, he never knows where stuff will be the next day. We have had some really wet weather lately and the yards are looking so nice and green again, I was beginning to think we were in the desert. Janet and family are on vacation somewhere in the mountains for a week, we are not going anywhere to soon, Gordon our friend from England is coming over in Sept. for two weeks so we will see what we get up to then!!.
Mel talked to Grandma on Sunday, he said she sounded really old (well I wonder why, after all she is only going to be ninety this Dec.), we would like to go over to see her, but the way the dollar is at the moment it would be so expensive for flights and hotel, plus transport, maybe Mel will come lucky on the lotto!!! Nicola took Gran. out into the town in a wheelchair last week, they are not allowed out alone, which Gran. could not do anymore, she said she is too weak, she has lost a lot of weight.
I have had a coulpe of medical procedures recently, everything is A.O.K. thank goodness, now to get my leg sorted out and I will be fine. Mel has not been to see the Doc. re his back, he keeps putting it off.
We have just had a birthday in the family, Keely just had her tenth birthday, and now we have another one coming up this month, Nina is going to be twenty two, my how time flies, it does not seem that long ago she was starting school. If you are reading this Nina, "Happy Birthday" when it arrives!!!.
Hope you all have a happy and enjoyable Fourth whatever you are doing.
T.T.F.N. "B" & Mel.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment