Its been some time since the last blog from me, so hope this is suitable!!!!
Chris and Rick came over to paint our master bedroom and Mel helped, I did my usual made the workers a meal, and kept checking on the progress of the job!! It turned out real nice and now its all set, new drapes and bedspread, "who's a happy little camper then", the meal was good to!!! This weekend I think! Mel is going to paint the laundry room area, it needs it,really!
I talked with Grandma last Sunday, and she does not sound to be a happy person, if you all could just send her a thinking of you card I am sure it would make her day, also remember she is going to be 88 this Dec. As you all probably know Carole & Jim sold their house in Grotton, and they are alternating between Spain & England, so this has a lot to do with the loneliness Gran. is feeling, we call her every Sunday, and it makes her feel good, she said to tell everyone she misses them, and sorry she cannot write but she has trouble with her fingers holding the pen, also I don't think her eyes are too good.
Mel is hoping to play golf this weekend, he has been rained off the past two weeks, or maybe its three, I think he is having withdrawal symptoms.
I have been having some medical problems, but hopefully next week will get them sorted out, getting old is definitely not for the weak!!!
Okay thats enough for now. Mum. (B)
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nice write up Mum, but what about a picture or two of the "new" room?
Janet
Post a Comment