Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"FAMILY TIES"

I guess its up to me to keep this blog going!!!!!
Well Happy Thanksgiving to all, and we hope you all enjoy your day as we will, we will be spending our day with Rick, Chris and Rick's Mom (Midge), she did not get off to a very good start, four days after arriving she fell down the stairs and broke two bones in her wrist and one in her forearm, so she is in a soft cast and a sling to support it, (what some people will do to get out of doing dishes(just joking Midge).
I am slowly recovering from my medical procedure, thought I would be running today, but unfortunately not, but the results were good, so now to get back to my old self!!
Grandma seems to be doing better, as the last report from Craig, (last night) she is going to Spain on or around her birthday, so get those birthday and Christmas cards off early!!
Until next time. Mum. "B"

No comments: