Monday, June 11, 2007

Just another weekend

As you all know Rick and Chris went house hunting again , and they called us to go look see, of course we were in our mooching about clothes as we had been kinda busy, watching the French Open Final, Federer and Nadal, so it was quick lets move Mel, off we went and of course they were waiting out front for us. It is a really nice house, I was excited for them as I thought it would suit them to a tee, anyway as Rick said Chris and I were setting everything up, where this would go etc. If you all remember Leslie Dr. well come back to Conway Gardens, take a left, go through the stop light at Conway & Michigan, its the first Subdivision on the right, nice neighborhood. Well we wish them good luck on the offer, and are keeping our fingers crossed.
We are getting a Super Walmart opening in the very near future, and I hear we will also be having a Super Target, Walmart is just around the corner from us on Goldenrod, and I think the Target is going to be on Narcoossee Rd, so I think I may apply for a part time job with one of them, we will see!!
Today should have been a Bally's day but I decided to do jobs at home, then I went up to our pool, it was so nice and quiet.
Thats it everyone, until next time. Byee "B" & Mel.

No comments: