Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ME AGAIN!

Yes it is time to update!! So come Rick & Chris, where are you?. Okay I will see what I can do!!. Well I am finally over my rotten cold etc. and now on the better side, still not a lot of energy but will get there. I am back at the gym, started yesterday, really felt it, not having gone for some time.
Mel is not too happy about having to give up a lot of his sweet tooth stuff, but is doing good, of course he has mean old me to keep him in line, but it is for the good of his health. Picking up a little on the work side, but not enough to sing and dance about!. Tom is doing a little better now, making the trip to the office and trying to help out, he had the cast off his arm, so he is not as restricted.
The weather is not improving fast here, we are not having the kind of Florida weather we are used to, it is still chilly enough for a jacket (brr), (come on Mr Sun shine for us). Of course there are parts of the country worse off than us, so we should be thankful we are not flooded out. I don't know its supposed to be almost Spring, and the yards look awful from all the cold and frost we had, I really need to get out there and redo my plant areas, they look so forlorn.

Craig was over for a short time (work) and stayed with us, we had a nice visit, and we all (Mel, Craig, Chris, Rick & myself) went to the Outback on our Wedding Anniversary. (Thanks for the gift card Janet) Dad & I will be using that to go another time!. Love the Outback, good food.
Chris & Rick got some nice new furniture, its so comfortable, I love it, you can sit on it for ages and not need to fidget to get comfortable, its great for my back! I am thinking of moving in (LOL). Oh-Oh cannot do that, someone has to take care of Mel.
Thats all for now folks, Happy Spring to you, don't overdo the gardening!.
Mum. (B)


No comments: