Hi Everyone, here we are into a new year, and this weather reminds me of when we lived in England Brrr!, not what we expect for Florida, now it seems to be getting a "LITTLE" warmer.
We hope everyone out there had a lovely Christmas & New Year, ours was very nice, I was busy cooking, my favourite thing to do, although this year was not as abundant as I usually make it, but we all survived!!.
I have just had enough of this cold and am ready for the sun to start shining. I got some kind of bug starting the New year, that lasted two and half weeks, then a sinus infection, still have that!! so have more or less been staying indoors as much as possible. Mel is doing okay, staying warm, now picking up on work, we thank the powers that be for getting us through this bad spell we have had.
Rick's brother and his wife were visiting in the New Year, I did not get to see them, did not want to pass on any bugs. This weekend Janet & Hayden are coming in, Hayden has hockey match at the R.D. centre, so hopefully we will go watch him. Sara and Nick both had thier birthdays, Sara turned fifteen and Nick fourteen, my they sure are growing up fast. Sara is doing really well with her horse riding, picked up two ribbons last weekend at Camden, (good work Sara) she works really hard, not just riding, also down at the barn where the horses are, cleaning out etc, and of course Janet works there with her, Janet is a good supporting Mum, to all the family.
Nick enjoys his fishing, at his happiest with a rod and big fish on the line, maybe one day he will enter competions in fishing, he has caught some big ones, catch and release, keep on enjoying what you do Nick.
Mel's mum has not been too well, we talked to her at the weekend, she has had some kind of stomach bug, of course it is getting her down, it takes longer to get over these things as we get older, so if anyone wants to send her a card to cheer her up!!!!!
Okay I have gone on long enough now, you will all be asking when am I going to write a book.
Mum.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment