Well I cannot believe we are halfway through the year, time flies when your having fun.
I am sure you all will be celebrating today, wether its a cookout like us, or eating out at someone's house, or just kicking back and enjoying the week end, whatever you are doing we hope you have a great day. Chris and Rick will be here to enjoy the afternoon and the food with us. Mel has already played golf today, it was a hot one out there, I do not know how he stands it, I walked my two miles this morning, out there at seven a.m. and it was hot then!. Tomorrow is rest day(supposedly) unless I find something else to do, which I probably will, (hate sitting doing nothing). Oh yes must watch Wimbledon Men's Final, Federer & Rodick, what a match that will be!.
For those who are interested, my tomato plants are growing well, but have had some trouble with the bugs, will keep on trying, never had a green thumb, but can only try, if they do not work out this time, I will just have to try again.
Gran. os still doing good, don't know about Craig & co, have not heard anything, not even on face book!!
Okay must get to the kitchen to prep for the cookout!
Keep in touch , phone, e mail--whatever. Mum.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment