WOW!!!!! we are having some REALLY low temps here, but I for one am enjoying it, windows open, doing things outside!!! well not this morning, just a littletoo chilly at the moment.
Rick's mom came in last Thurs. leaving cold weather in Ind. although I am thinking it followed her here!! just to make her feel at home!!!It does'nt seem too long back she was here, and we were shopping for Christmas gifts, golly time does fly, here we are looking at the coming holidays again, with the same problems, what to buy for who, so if anyone has any gift ideas, let us know (NO not a million dollars in small bills). I do not think I am going to be doing too much on decorations for Christmas, love them, but its getting too much work.
Some med. probs. but still getting around, went for a procedure yesterday, just one of the annual ones, blood work last week. Dad is doing O.K. not too busy, but still working. Grandma went into hospital today to have a procedure done, hopes to be home by the weekend, we will be calling her this weekend. Karis had her birthday Oct. 24, she is now nine, these grandchildren are growing up too fast. We don't know what Nina is up to these days, we have not heard from her in months. Sara is doing good with her horse riding, as I'm sure those of you who read her Blog site already know, Hayden is enjoying his ice hockey, and Nick he is the Angler in the family, catches some really big ones to. Chris and Rick are doing good, keeping busy as always, although I have not found anything for Rick to do for me lately, must get my thinking cap on!!!
Until Next time, bye to everyone, keep warm!!! Mum.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment