After many painting days and fixing this and that days, we are officially in the house now. B and Mel really helped a whole lot. Mel managed to secure a very nice moving van for the weekend. B is still running about back and forth to the apartment and here picking up bits and pieces. We owe them a few dinners and a breakfast or two. Not to mention the vino.
We have pics - but right now I seem to have misplaced the camera. I'm sure it's in the same place as our two house telephones and my cell phone charger. I just haven't came across that place as yet.
Miss Kitty has adjusted extremely well. She is out on the patio laying very un-lady like at the moment. Chris is also adapting well thus far. In case that sounds strange to anyone and you know him not so well, he becomes very attached to 'things' and 'places'.
Well gotta go...things to put away. Later all. R&C
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good going guys. Now you can focus on finding the camera and sending us some pictures of the before and after. Yeah!!
I hope you are all recovering from the hard work it takes to get moved! As for finding stuff ... good luck with that. We're still looking for my black skillet, we'll one of us is looking for it! So glad y'all are getting settled! Enjoy! xoxo P&C
Post a Comment