
Today is Sunday, June 17. Happy Father's Day to all
the Dad's out there.
Chris and I will be going over to B and Mel's this evening for dinner.
We have filed all of the necessary paperwork to the mortgage company and have scheduled 'our own' structure/mold and termite inspection of the house. I'd rather spend the $350 now and avoid ten times that later.
Elsewhere in our little part of the world: Chris' work schedule may change to M-F with weekends off and more reasonable hours (I hope!). It was an impromptu discussion with his big boss - I believe. "Sometimes I tend not to listen as I should..." (Shhhhh, don't tell him that.)
Well, I believe that is about as much news as I have. Maybe B can post more updates later today.
Rick



1 comment:
Nice picture Rick - Make sure Dad sees it! Hope you enjoy dinner with the folks, wish we could be there.
Keep us posted on the house.
Chris, welcome back to the land of the "real people with regular hour jobs."
Janet :)
Post a Comment