Sunday, May 20, 2007

B & Mel are Home Safe & We have a new Car!
















Well, Today is Sunday, May 20th. Chris and I picked up B and Mel this morning, back from their cruise in our (or my) new toy.

As we are all painfully aware, gas prices have and are continuing to go through the roof. I was averaging at $400.00+ per month. So I decided to go shopping. With intent at looking at a Prius, I ended up with the show room car. It's the Toyota 50th Anniversary Edition, Camry Hybrid.

2007 marks the 50th year of Toyota in America. To commemorate this significant milestone, they introduced a very special car: the 2007 CAMRY HYBRID 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION. Camry has been America’s Best-Selling Car, and it’s assembled in America. The fact that it’s a hybrid makes it even more remarkable. With a very limited supply, the specially badged Camry Hybrid comes with standard features exclusive only to the 50th Anniversary Edition. Its Blizzard Pearl paint and unique 16-inch alloy wheels are some of the 50th Anniversary exclusives — you won’t find them on any other Camry. Inside, the Bisque leather-trimmed interior includes a voice-activated DVD navigation system, a brushed stainless dash applique, heated front seats, heated power outside mirrors, illuminated front doorsills and a power moonroof. Obviously, the Camry Hybrid is dressed for the occasion.

Chris is now looking at the Prius. He has already measured the trunk space to ensure that his massage table will fit. It does.

I am quite sure that neither Chris nor I will be very attentive when it comes to updating this site. So - I believe I am going to give the UID and password to Beryl so she can help with keeping you all in the Orlando loop. I have this feeling that she will not be at a loss for words! "Smile".

Oh yes... we also have booked ourselves on a cruise September 23-30. I will be in Cozumal for my 50th birthday. Whoopee!

Love to all. C & R

1 comment:

Paul and Cheri said...

Wow! Nice new toy, Rick! We wish you good luck and safe travels in it! And Cozumel on your 50th birthday should be PERFECT, as every birthday should be! It's good to hear from you! xoxoxo Cheri